Saturday 8 October 2016

Post Twenty-one: Challenge so far



Hi all,

I've been having a blast with the daily walks. I definitely need to supplement them though because I'm just not getting enough~!

I was a bit bored on my lonesome walk on Day Seven so I filmed a little bit of myself -




I had a pretty fun time actually, while I was on my own. But I much prefer walking with someone. If only so I have someone to talk to. I was pretty proud of myself though. I feel so invigorated by all the things I've been doing. Today though I feel kind of out of sorts because I have no work and I've already had my walk.

Meal planning has been a bit on the back burner because I ran out of money and time this week to make it up. I did however make a bunch on Friday so that's all packed away for the rest of the week. It's pretty tasty. I had a bit of it for lunch today since I'm going out with friend tonight so I won't be home to eat it. I had half of one for lunch today and I'll eat the other half for lunch tomorrow when I get home. I just do much better with the pre-made meals because of my strange schedule. Work is morning and night with during the day free so I can't always make my own dinner which is why I rely so heavily on fast food. Thankfully with the meals already made and just sitting nicely in the fridge for my to heat up I don't have to spend money on getting bad food from fast food outlets. It's just so much easier. Of course I can't give up entirely on fast food. I'm just not that strong, but it does take away a lot of the reasoning and temptation to eat so horribly. I also downloaded a weight app. I try to weigh myself every day and the app is handy and keeps a good record of myself. The walking has definitely helped because I can see that the challenge is working for me and my body and at the rate I'm going I may be able to start losing a kilo a week!





I'm pretty happy with the meal planning and weight loss. I'm really excited to see if this will keep up and I'll be able to see a better me in a year's time.

Anyway, next week I think I'll post an update on my hair length. Joining the LongHairCommunity has really helped me with growing it out. I've joined in a few challenges with them and it's always active which is great!

More on that next week.

Bye~!
Walking at Bunnings Park
Cooking up my lovely chicken, rice and veggies

Chloe at cross roads

No comments:

Post a Comment