Monday 25 March 2013

Post Two: Unexpected

I was going to make today's entry about how I started my juice diet and did a little light exercise, but instead the fates intervened and so I took a crash course in fitness today.

My car broke down just after work and I had to walk all the way from the mechanic's to my house. That's a 7km walk. But I did it and I was barley out of breath so kudos for me finding out I'm not as unfit as I previously believed I was.

Of course, since I was under the impression I was going to start my juice fast today I didn't end up eating any breakfast so by the time I got home I was extremely hungry and juice certainly wouldn't sate my hunger so I ended up having to make myself a serving of scrabbled eggs since they are still beneficial in protein. (I do think some of these things through.)

All in all while today didn't go exactly as I had expected, it still turned out with some good results.

- Hypothisos

No comments:

Post a Comment