Saturday 17 September 2016

Post Eighteen: Because I can

Because this is my blog to do what ever I want, here are all my favourite photos from the cruise I took.




Cute baby Turtle ♥
Climbing a tree by the beach in Tonga


Sunsets were pretty great

Super great

Feeding fishies in Fiji

Wonderful natural lake on top of a mountain

Dravuni!
Swimming at Dravuni


Vanuatu blue lagoon


Baby turtles were a highlight
On our 2nd adventure in Vanuatu

Seriously, turtles

The garden of the sleeping giant

Sleeping giant meet sleepy Chloe
Karaoke!


Nuku`Alofa

In Tonga

Fresh water lake in Fiji

Dravuuuuuuuni!

First day on the boat!

First Stop

Vanuatu and it's blue lagoons

So stunning

Chloe looking majestic

Me having a ball

I cannot describe how massive it was

Our first island pub (we go to a few more...)

Skulls!

Nuku`Alofa

So pretty

The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment