Sunday 7 April 2013

Post Seven: Drinks

Weight: 88kg
Weight Loss: 1kg
Total Exercise (mins): N/A
Skin: Clearing up.

I have been very impressed. I'm not sure if it's because I've been using the Sukin night crème or because I've switched moisturisers but my skin is beginning to clear up so much it's insane. I'm loving it so much.

Also, I've been uping my drink intake. I drink 1.25 litres of water and three and half cups of green tea  a day.  I heard green tea is good for your skin and has some other health benefits so I decided to drink the recommended amount (Most articles I've found browsing the internet say three cups. I think they mean just whatever mug you can find, but I've measured three and a half actual cups.)

I don't know what else I should be drinking, so I'll stick with these two things for now.

I feel terrible about not exercising, but I feel awkward with my family at home. I'll probably do better when the holidays end. When everyone is at work. And school.

-Hypothisos

No comments:

Post a Comment